Phinehas – Kenneth Alvin Gran
Postal address: 190-918 Albert Street, Regina, Sask. Canada S4R 2P7 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org skype: kagran1234 fax: 1-306-567-8649
For donations to Phinehas Ministry
Kenneth Gran Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce 1800 Hamilton Street, Regina Saskatchewan Canada S4P 4K7 Account 00008 010 8959293 Swift Code CIBC CATT
PHINEHAS STATEMENT OF FAITH
These are certain truths fundamental to an understanding of our relationship to the One True and Living God that must be adhered to.
1. There Is One True God Eternally Co-existent in Three Persons We believe there is one God in three persons, Father Son and Holy Spirit, eternal God in essence and equal in power and glory who created everything on earth and in heaven by His eternal word. (2Corinthians 13:14; John 14:26, 15:26) The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent I Am, the Creator of the Universe, and the Redeemer of mankind (Deut 6:4; Exodus 3:14; Isaiah 43:10-11). God has further revealed Himself as a Triune being: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit; being perfectly unified, identical in essence, equal in divinity, each executing distinct but harmonious offices in our lives (1John 5:7; Isaiah 48:16; Matt 28:19; Luke 3:22; Ephesians 2:18; John 1:1-3).
2. The Scriptures given in the Authorized Version of the King James Bible are the only Inspired, Infallible and Authoritative Word of God
We believe in the Holy Scripture as the living Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit without any mistakes or error, as the prime guidance for life on earth. All scripture in both Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired of God and are inerrant revelation of His will for man. They eternally remain the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct for all mankind. (Matt 4:4; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; II Peter 1:20-21; I Thessalonians 2:13; I Peter 1:20-21; Luke 24:27; Psalm 119).
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ is Unquestionable. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God sharing in the Divinity and Deity as One God. One must believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin Birth, His Sinless Life, His Miracles, His Vicarious and atoning Death at the Cross, His Bodily Resurrection on the third day, His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father in His Glory as He was from the beginning with the Father and Holy Spirit and His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years. (Luke 1: 30-35; Jn.1:1-4; Ephesians 2:13-18; Rev.Chpts.19-20;Matt 1:23; John 5:22, II John 3; Hebrews 1:1-3; 1 John 4:1-4).
4. Original Sin and the Fall of Man Adam was created good and upright for God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness . .” (Genesis 1:26-27). We believe man was created in the image of God, but fell because of sin. The first man, Adam through disobedience, fell from the grace of God and, thus, sin entered into the world and death by sin. Adam’s transgression incurred not only physical death for man, but also spiritual death which is eternal separation from God (Genesis 2:1-18, 3:4-6). Man’s propensity to sin, because of his sinful nature, necessitates salvation from the power of sin and a savior to provide that salvation (Romans 7:13-25). It is only through repentance and faith in Christ Jesus and His sacrifice at the Cross can man be saved, not by any other way. (John 1:12, 1 John 1:8-9, 2:1-2)
5. The Salvation of Man Only Comes Through the Blood of Christ Shed at the Cross Man’s only hope of redemption and salvation from the power of sin is through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ shed for us at the Cross. (Acts 4:12; Romans 5:1, 8-13, 10:9-10; James 1:21; Ephesians 2:8-9, 13-18; John 14:6; 1 John 5:11-12).
6. We Believe In the ‘Second Coming of Christ’ and Great White Throne Judgment We believe in the second coming of Christ, the Rapture of the Church and the bodily Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; believers to eternal life with Christ and of unbelievers to eternal damnation and separation from God in the lake of fire. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; John 5:28-29; Rev.20:5-6, 11-15)
7. We Are To Commemorate the Lord’s Supper of Holy Communion The Lord’s Supper, consisting of the elements of bread and the cup of the fruit of the vine, is the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is a memorial of his suffering and death, a prophecy of His Second Coming, and is enjoined on all believers until He comes again. (II Peter 1:4; I Corinthians 11:26)
8. Baptism in Water All who repent of their sins and believe in Christ as Savior and Lord are to be baptized by immersion in water which serves as declaration that one identifies with Christ in His death and has been raised with Him in newness of Life. (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-16; Acts 10:46-48; Romans 6:3-5)
9. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit The Baptism with the Holy Spirit is given to Believers who ask for it and can be evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:4; 10:43-46; 19:1-7) This baptism experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth. The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, holds us accountable, leads us to faith in Christ Jesus, indwells us, guides us, teaches us and gives us His power to serve God. (Acts 1:8, 8:12-17, 10:44-47, 1:14-15, 15:7-9; John 16:8-11; Galatians 5:16-17) All Christians are called to be ambassadors for Christ, and through the Holy Spirit we receive ministry gifts of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers to evangelize the world and build up the Church, the body of Christ. (Matthew 28: 18-20; Ephesians 4:8-16; I Corinthians 12:28, 14:12).
10. Divine Healing
Christians are saved through faith, justified by faith, live by faith, and overcome the world by faith. (Ephesians 2:8; Romans 1:16-17, 3:28, 5:1; Galatians 2:16, 3:11; Hebrews 10:38; I John 5:4).
Divine healing was provided for in the Old Testament and continues as an integral part of the New Testament. (Exodus 15:23-26; Psalms 103:1-3; Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; Acts 5:16; James 5:14-16). Faith in the Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Exodus15:25-26; James 5:14-15; I Pet.2:24)
11. Laying on of Hands The gifts of the Holy Spirit are not toys and we are to be in obedience to the Holy Spirit where commanded we should lay hands on no man suddenly, but only as scripture directs. (I Timothy 5:22) The laying on of hands can confirm a ministry which is already observable and proven in the local church or a special calling given by God. (Acts 13:13; Ephesians 4:1, 7) The spiritual action of Laying on of Hands may be for such purposes as the infilling of the Holy Spirit, imparting of spiritual gifts, dedication of children to the Lord and ministry of healing. (Acts 8:17-18; I Timothy 4:14; II Timothy 1:6; Mark 10:16, 16:16)
12. Worship God Only – Keep the Sabbath Day Holy The purpose of man is to worship God only, to glorify God only and to enjoy Him forever with the totality of their being as set forth in the Holy Scriptures (John 4:23-24; Mark 12:29-31; Ephesians 5:17-21; Psalm 150). The Sabbath Day is the seventh day of the week as comprised from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. This is God’s Holy Day of rest, praise and worship separated out for all mankind as day denoting special relationship to Him. One can assemble seven days a week if desired and should praise and worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth every day. But the fullness of the rest in Christ Jesus spoken to in the scriptures can only be attained by keeping His Sabbath of the seventh day Holy as commanded.. (Hebrews)