Five CEO’s Required
Phinehas Legal Assault 190-918 Albert Street, Regina, Saskatchewan Canada S4R2P7 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenneth A. Gran
“Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keeps back his sword from blood.” (Jeremiah 48:10)
I am looking for individuals to assume the CEO Helms of the Five Sectors of the Phinehas Legal Assault Team that will effectively stem the tide of the Islamic Invasion of our Western Culture that is so arrogantly destroying Nations worldwide. This one fact screams loudly: Justice must be enacted now or all Democratic Nations will be completely destroyed by the simple rot of Islam advancing from within. Islam swells the ranks of evil doers and when “the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.” (Ecclesiastes 8:11)
Such evil must be eradicated and this will be done through legally stopping Islam dead in its tracks in Canada and making this nation the first to be a Muslim Free Zone to carry the battle onward, pushing the scourge back to the countries from whence they come.
The current Canadian Laws and societal dictates make this an achievable goal. The basic legal approach taken will be such that “whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.” (Ezra 8:11) While there remain some presently unknown obstacles to be overcome, they shall crumble in the face of our confidant speedy advance.
I want you to give consideration to assuming the helm of leadership over one of the Five Sector components of what I am being called to inaugurate at this point of time. If agreement is reached you will become one of five persons that will comprise the Leadership Team of the Phinehas Legal Assault. This will be the Administrative-Advisory Body for the organization and also act as your personal support mechanism. However, you alone will have final decision implementing any day-to-day operations and all activities of your personal Sector.
We are committed to fully engage Islam in the spiritual-physical warfare that has been thrust upon us. We must do so at this time through both unquestionable moral and legal righteousness. Compromise of Christian moral values and business principals as stated in the Authorized King James version of the Bible will not be tolerated in any manner to accommodate the RCMP nor any other policing association, and/or individual, be they within Canada or out. Our Canadian Government investigative and protective services are impregnated with Islamic fundamentalists at all levels and they must be quickly weeded out.
We are committed to accepting judgment by our Peers should one inadvertently or with deliberate intent transgress our operations boundaries as established. It is fully expected the CEO’s will apply the standards of their submission to Organizational Integrity to their personal team members. These will be individuals you recruit to your homebased legal, financial, political or other more highly public front lines Phinehas Legal Assault members.
Our desire is to quickly acquire the assistance of a battery of pro-bono lawyers to provide guidance in the legal strategies that will be employed. Scriptures state that laws are made for the lawless and lawyers will help to see we get the lawless Islamists into courts and behind bars efficiently. In our methodology we must work to ensure there will be no backlog or log jams in the legal system through the approaches we shall take. With appropriate methodology, when we present a case the evidence should be unquestionable and outside any ability of those charged to make an appeal.
I am approaching the Phinehas Legal Assault with fervent desire there may be a multiplicity of Dockets underway early in 2018.
We can meet in person to discuss this proposal, or face-to-face more quickly through your acquisition of a skype number.
Call me through Skype: kagran1234, or e-mail me a phone number of your provision through which I can contact you.
I have no doubt as to the ultimate outcome of what is being launched at this time. I also have no doubt that under the Leadership Team we shall see the quickest and most efficient eradication of the roots of Islam in Canada.
Rest assured our communications are being monitored and have been for some time. I am under investigation by the RCMP and Regina City police for potential Hate/Bias crime which is absolutely ludicrous. I unequivocally know the policing sources at Provincial-Municipal levels are violating the legally constituted rules of government for themselves. I am in process of proceeding against some of them under a sperate Sector of Phinehas Legal Assault.
I make you aware of this because I directly cc information’s at times to those investigating me to make certain they know the seriousness of my intents as stated from day one. And through this I pray they might grasp the necessity of actions in dealing with matters Muslim as I recommend or face the blood flow that shall soon pour throughout Canadian streets. In either case, they shall have no excuse for their actions or inactions when drawn into litigation themselves.
To whomever, I look forward to your reply. Thank you for your time.
In Christ Eternal
Phinehas/ Kenneth A. Gran
PHINEHAS STATEMENT OF FAITH
These are certain truths fundamental to an understanding of our relationship to the One True and Living God that must be adhered to.
1. There Is One True God Eternally Co-existent in Three Persons We believe there is one God in three persons, Father Son and Holy Spirit, eternal God in essence and equal in power and glory who created everything on earth and in heaven by His eternal word. (2Corinthians 13:14; John 14:26, 15:26) The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent I Am, the Creator of the Universe, and the Redeemer of mankind (Deut 6:4; Exodus 3:14; Isaiah 43:10-11). God has further revealed Himself as a Triune being: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit; being perfectly unified, identical in essence, equal in divinity, each executing distinct but harmonious offices in our lives (1John 5:7; Isaiah 48:16; Matt 28:19; Luke 3:22; Ephesians 2:18; John 1:1-3).
2. The Scriptures given in the Authorized Version of the King James Bible are the only Inspired, Infallible and Authoritative Word of God
We believe in the Holy Scripture as the living Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit without any mistakes or error, as the prime guidance for life on earth. All scripture in both Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired of God and are inerrant revelation of His will for man. They eternally remain the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct for all mankind. (Matt 4:4; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; II Peter 1:20-21; I Thessalonians 2:13; I Peter 1:20-21; Luke 24:27; Psalm 119).
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ is Unquestionable. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God sharing in the Divinity and Deity as One God. One must believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin Birth, His Sinless Life, His Miracles, His Vicarious and atoning Death at the Cross, His Bodily Resurrection on the third day, His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father in His Glory as He was from the beginning with the Father and Holy Spirit and His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years. (Luke 1: 30-35; Jn.1:1-4; Ephesians 2:13-18; Rev.Chpts.19-20;Matt 1:23; John 5:22, II John 3; Hebrews 1:1-3; 1 John 4:1-4).
4. Original Sin and the Fall of Man Adam was created good and upright for God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness . .” (Genesis 1:26-27). We believe man was created in the image of God, but fell because of sin. The first man, Adam through disobedience, fell from the grace of God and, thus, sin entered into the world and death by sin. Adam’s transgression incurred not only physical death for man, but also spiritual death which is eternal separation from God (Genesis 2:1-18, 3:4-6). Man’s propensity to sin, because of his sinful nature, necessitates salvation from the power of sin and a savior to provide that salvation (Romans 7:13-25). It is only through repentance and faith in Christ Jesus and His sacrifice at the Cross can man be saved, not by any other way. (John 1:12, 1 John 1:8-9, 2:1-2)
5. The Salvation of Man Only Comes Through the Blood of Christ Shed at the Cross Man’s only hope of redemption and salvation from the power of sin is through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ shed for us at the Cross. (Acts 4:12; Romans 5:1, 8-13, 10:9-10; James 1:21; Ephesians 2:8-9, 13-18; John 14:6; 1 John 5:11-12).
6. We Believe In the ‘Second Coming of Christ’ and Great White Throne Judgment We believe in the second coming of Christ, the Rapture of the Church and the bodily Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; believers to eternal life with Christ and of unbelievers to eternal damnation and separation from God in the lake of fire. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; John 5:28-29; Rev.20:5-6, 11-15)
7. We Are To Commemorate the Lord’s Supper of Holy Communion The Lord’s Supper, consisting of the elements of bread and the cup of the fruit of the vine, is the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is a memorial of his suffering and death, a prophecy of His Second Coming, and is enjoined on all believers until He comes again. (II Peter 1:4; I Corinthians 11:26)
8. Baptism in Water All who repent of their sins and believe in Christ as Savior and Lord are to be baptized by immersion in water which serves as declaration that one identifies with Christ in His death and has been raised with Him in newness of Life. (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-16; Acts 10:46-48; Romans 6:3-5)
9. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit The Baptism with the Holy Spirit is given to Believers who ask for it and can be evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:4; 10:43-46; 19:1-7) This baptism experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth. The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, holds us accountable, leads us to faith in Christ Jesus, indwells us, guides us, teaches us and gives us His power to serve God. (Acts 1:8, 8:12-17, 10:44-47, 1:14-15, 15:7-9; John 16:8-11; Galatians 5:16-17) All Christians are called to be ambassadors for Christ, and through the Holy Spirit we receive ministry gifts of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers to evangelize the world and build up the Church, the body of Christ. (Matthew 28: 18-20; Ephesians 4:8-16; I Corinthians 12:28, 14:12).
10. Divine Healing
Christians are saved through faith, justified by faith, live by faith, and overcome the world by faith. (Ephesians 2:8; Romans 1:16-17, 3:28, 5:1; Galatians 2:16, 3:11; Hebrews 10:38; I John 5:4).
Divine healing was provided for in the Old Testament and continues as an integral part of the New Testament. (Exodus 15:23-26; Psalms 103:1-3; Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; Acts 5:16; James 5:14-16). Faith in the Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Exodus15:25-26; James 5:14-15; I Pet.2:24)
11. Laying on of Hands The gifts of the Holy Spirit are not toys and we are to be in obedience to the Holy Spirit where commanded we should lay hands on no man suddenly, but only as scripture directs. (I Timothy 5:22) The laying on of hands can confirm a ministry which is already observable and proven in the local church or a special calling given by God. (Acts 13:13; Ephesians 4:1, 7) The spiritual action of Laying on of Hands may be for such purposes as the infilling of the Holy Spirit, imparting of spiritual gifts, dedication of children to the Lord and ministry of healing. (Acts 8:17-18; I Timothy 4:14; II Timothy 1:6; Mark 10:16, 16:16)
12. Worship God Only – Keep the Sabbath Day Holy The purpose of man is to worship God only, to glorify God only and to enjoy Him forever with the totality of their being as set forth in the Holy Scriptures (John 4:23-24; Mark 12:29-31; Ephesians 5:17-21; Psalm 150). The Sabbath Day is the seventh day of the week as comprised from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. This is God’s Holy Day of rest, praise and worship separated out for all mankind as day denoting special relationship to Him. One can assemble seven days a week if desired and should praise and worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth every day. But the fullness of the rest in Christ Jesus spoken to in the scriptures can only be attained by keeping His Sabbath of the seventh day Holy as commanded.. (Hebrews)